Friday, December 31, 2004

post inverview

Well I got up early, got all dressed, got to the interview almost an hour early so I read the paper and waited. I interviewed with 5 people (1 was on vacation) so only3 hours and it was informative and I think I did well. The bad news is that they already offered one of the positions, one is too technical for me, and one is more or less 'below' the level I want to be at (both salary and responsibility) so there is really only one job I could do. I am one of 2 they are considering for it so I suppose I have a 50/50 chance but I really don't know. They want to get this position hired and started very quickly so hopefully I hear on Tuesday.

My goal for today is to unpack and organize more. Goals for the weekend include finishing the bedroom floor, painting the bedroom closet, and finish moving out (cleaning etc) of the old apartment.

I'm a little drained from the experience, keep fingers crossed for me.

No comments: