Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Quick post

Mood: good
Weather: ok

I refuse to blog about not blogging but needless to say I have been breaking my 'rule' about posting. In the beginning, if I wanted to read any blogs I had to write in mine first... I have fallen off the wagon a little there :). Anyway, work and house are busy. I'm making headway with both and I'm actually almost done with round one projects for the house - last big one of the first batch is the built in shelving I want to do next month. I painted the kitchen and ended up shoveling the driveway and watching Project Runway whiling away the Sunday. Yesterday I finished organizing the bedroom we used to be in and now it is very functional as a dressing area. We watched the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind and it was very very good and had us talking about it for atleas an hour after it finished.

Reading update - I'm 3/4 done with the Stand and enjoying it alot. I keep dreaming post appoloctic dreams now but I recommend the book. I am also listening to a new book, I forget the title but it is a Nora Roberts book, set in Ireland, and the main character is looking at the social impact and implications of myths and legends (and falling in love with the local bar owner). It is a good book to run to, fast enough to be interesting, not too taxing on the brain where I might loose all focus and run into a parked car.

Tonight I'm going to be super busy preparing for my trip because I'm leaving right after work tomorrow for it. I also need to call my friend Stacy here - she has a 4 month old baby and she broke her arm (her dominant one) and she is having a lot of trouble changing the baby one handed. I'm going to offer some babysitting time so she can relax a little because everything takes 5xs as long as it should.

so thats my life at the moment - I need to go do some work stuff.

No comments: