Tuesday, April 19, 2005

bussiness

Mood: pretty good
Weather: very nice now but big storm this morning

So, it has been a few days. I totally mean to blog over the weekend but I think the fueng shehi is off in the computer room because I don't like spending alot of time down there. Anyway, I had a very exciting Friday. I sit very close to the super secret area of the motorcycle development portion of the company but it is basically a shop and not very interesting (to me at least). Anyway, our company just finished building a research and development facility and we are all moving there and on Friday the guys had to have the shop 100% broken down and ready to move - they have been working on this for over 3 weeks - and around 11 I started smelling bleach. I figured they were cleaning and I was being wimpy. Then my eyes started to burn and people a few rows away started to notice. Long story short, they mixed drano and bleach and were gassing us all - good thing we had windows open anyway. So we were evacuated at noon (only 1 hour of loosing brain cells)and I worked from home then did house stuff.

On Sat we went to a nice local event, only 25 min away. It rained all day and Lars and all the guys still fought outside but they had lots of fun. I chilled with Karen and a bunch of SCA people and had a nice social day.

Sunday we took a trip to a friends house to help us redo some garb of Lars' because he lifts too many weights.

The 'highlight' of the weekend was dog sitting for our neighbors. Their 2 goldens are actually well behaved but one of them has a bad dermititus (getting shots already dad). They are attention hungry and freeked out the cats and made lots of muddy foot prints all over. We had to keep them in the yard most of the time because the cat hid in the crawl space but all in all it was ok.

Yesterday I had an orientation in the new building and it is very cool but I wasted most of the day touring so I didn't even read a blog much less write in one! When I got home I went about scrubbing the floor and windows to remove all traces of dog. This Friday my friend from home is visiting so I need to clean a bit more... Anyway, thats the highlights.

No comments: