Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Gilmore Girls

Ok, I have a habit now of thinking of something else after I already published. Did anyone else see Gilmore Girls last night? That was a really great episode... I still think she is having a baby. So who is getting married? I'm betting on Rory but I can't wait until next week to find out. I really don't get so into TV usually but this show is my main TV at the moment. We TiVoed Scrubs, it was the finally so we will watch it tonight. Last thing, I am making my first crock pot meal, I put it on at lunch and I'm hoping for the best. I cheated and used the crock pot helper (everything in a bag) but if anyone has recipe ideas let me know. I think Wednesdays are a good crock pot night because I have Tuesday night pretty free to make the stuff and Wed Lars and I both have after work activities and come home starving.

No comments: