Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Update 10/19

Mood: ok
Weather: crisp and bright
Gas: $2.25

Posting for some reason is hard now. I don't know why, things at work are on an easy schedule, I have time, but not too much interesting to say. So far being princess has yielded some interesting e-mail but not too much. Lars and I have discussed the majority of the details and now it is all about doing it. I have a short project list, I would like to stock pile some scroll blanks, I need to make retainer favors, and I should probably look into making some new garb.

The party over the weekend was a success. We had about 30 people come through and we had tons of leftovers. I managed to clean the entire house top to bottom in 8 hours so I now know it is possible. Everyone seemed to have a good time and I need to write some thank you cards but it wrapped up nicely around 11:30 and we were all cleaned up by 12. Sunday we were vegetables just because we knew it would be busy for the next 12 months and the house was clean so we did practically nothing except visit our neighbor and her brand new baby.

I am taking the GMAT in a little over a week, hopefully St Thomas will like my score. I am studying some but I took a practice test and scored well above what they want for a min so I'm not overly worried. I'll take another practice test this weekend just to see if the tips and reviewing I've gotten from the book worked. I'm not looking forward to paying lots for classes but work will pay for 5k a year so I only have to pay around 2k if I take 4 classes a year (not including books and travel etc).

This weekend we are doing our first court, hopefully it will be successful and short and I don't see any reason why it won't be.

That's about it for now~

No comments: