Sunday, December 18, 2005

Birthday Flowers


Birthday Flowers
Originally uploaded by kate79@gmail.com.
Today is my birthday! These flowers are from my parents through Lars. He went to the store and the florist asked what he wanted and he said 'Nothing that says Christmas' She had nothing so this is a custom arrangement. It smell great, the entire house smells like lilies. I still have no particular plans for the day. I think I'm going out to lunch with friend and fellow blogger JC but other then that not too much. I have been working on taking pictures of our house 1 year later since yesterday was the day we closed and we have done a ton. I have talked about alot of the projects but many didn't get pictures. Yesterday I did about half the house, today I'll do the remainder and post. Flicker has been upgraded nicely so it is way easier to use now. So, something to look forward to (if you like pictures) later today. Now, I will go run.

No comments: