Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Goodbye to a friend

A very good work friend is leaving the company today.  She got a great offer and it is the right thing for her to do but it is still sad for me.  I don't know why I bother making friends since either I or they leave.   She is one of those people who knows a bit about everything and was very wise in general and I'll miss having her around to visit during the day.  Oh well, technically she will be back mid December and she is going to stay with me so I'll see her and I'm sure we will keep in touch.

 

Last night was uneventful, I did my homework that ended up being easier then I thought but I didn't get any sewing done at all.   I fell asleep early in the evening but woke up when Lars got home and then I was wide awake until midnight so today I am a little off step.   I have a bunch of little meetings all day, nothing that will get me very far and they are spaced out just enough that I can't get into any of my other projects.  Tonight I am going back to Kholes to spend the Kholes dollars we got over the weekend and I must get my shipping done for my sister and nephew's birthday etc.

 

Nothing else fantastic – the silly calendar says that today is Make your Own Head day and Red Planet Day.  I have no clue about the former and the latter sounds like an ode to Mars.  I don't think either are too interesting, nothing like Party with your Bear.  

No comments: