Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Second shopping trip of the Christmas season

Last night was really fun.  We went shopping at 9 pm and got a bunch of stuff and only paid* 8 dollars.  

 

Why did we go at 9pm?  Well I had an emergency conference call at 8pm (that part was not fun) and we had Kohls bucks to spend this week only and yesterday was the only evening we both had semi free.

 

$8?  We shopped a lot on Black Friday and got a $10 coupon for ever $50 we spent so we got gifts for a bunch of people virtually free

 

Today I ordered what my sister and her husband wanted from a catalogue so all I have left are some more catalogue/online orders and a trip to JC Penny, the Alpaca Store, and Brookstones so basically a trip to the Mall of America.  Darn... I bet we even end up and the good sushi place....  Maybe we will go next weekend, Lars is working all this weekend and we are doing so well shopping together.  This weekend I hope to put up the Christmas lights and I have a feeling I will be doing my take home final exam, I'll know more about that after tonights class.  I can't believe the semester is almost over, time flys with good classes.  Next semester is Stats and I'm not really looking forward to it but it really can't be all that bad.

 

Time to go to a class that has been canceled 3 times and is finally happening

No comments: