Friday, January 05, 2007

Roomba

So far the most exciting thing I've done this week is loose the roomba on the house.   Roomba fits under most of the furniture and is pretty good about getting all over a room.  I have roomba proofed the living room, bed room, computer room and guest room.  The Kitchen was roomba proof for a while but things are back on the floor.  The house is much more tidy and roomba has only had a few incidents;   1. he got stuck under the dishwasher, he fits just enough to get stuck.  2. he fell down the stairs – the cliff sensor does not work so well on carpeted stairs.  3.  he really does not like bathroom rugs.  I know he doesn't have that smart a sensor but roomba seems to know when I open a door.  He was on the far side of the living room one min and I went to the bathroom and he was suddenly bumping the door open and in the bathroom.  The cats like to follow it around and watch it, any time it scoots at them they move but I always know where it is because it has atleast 2 cats following at all times.  

 

Other then that, nothing big this week.  I still have a cold, I'm going to an event this weekend, and it is now 9 days to Cancun.

No comments: