Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yesterday I spent 10 hours in a car for a 3 hour meeting.  Luckely, I didn't really have to drive because the other person really likes to and I brought Dan Brown's Deception Point on cd so we were entertained for about 8 of the 10 hours.  The meeting went well but I didn't get much other work done yesterday.  Today I'm in the offsite office and I usually get a lot done here but I had a massive meeting that was quite productive and then a (completely unrelated) conversation with someone that was a lot like banging my head into a wall and I don't think anything I said got through.  Now I'm fairly frustrated and not only do I need to do my normal job but I have to do this other persons too.  Atleast I got through yesterdays stuff fairly easily so I'm up to date in that respect.

 

Today I just have a general anxious feeling, there is a big snow storm coming, I'm trying to pack and study and spend time with Lars and things just get compacted.  I know everything will work out really, I think I just need to work out and/or take a nap, I'm not sure what will make me feel better.  The cleaning team came yesterday so atleast I don't have to clean anything tonight and I can enjoy the clean for a few days.  They reconditioned our wood floor and it looks really nice, I like the work they do especially because I don't have to do it.  They do make fun of Roomba, their Dyson laughs at it.  Little do they know that even if I had a Dyson, Dysons don't clean by themselves so I'll take the less powerful roomba and have questionably clean corners but not have to actually operate the vacuum other then push a button and empty him.

 

Well I better get going home and finish packing.  I got all but a few shirts and a pair of shoes packed for what I think I need for clothing and it all fits in the carryon so far.  I still need to pack all the not clothing things like tooth brush, vitamins, business cards, gifts for the people we meet (extra large Hershey bars) etc but I still have a little carry on space and my backpack to go.

No comments: