Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday... almost the weekend.  Wednesday night was on the nonproductive side but I did make the phone calls I wanted to and watched the TV shows we have been saving up.   I made plans today to do crown molding in our down down stairs room on Sunday with a friend.  With her coming there is 99% more of a chance I'll actually get going on it.   I don't particularly want crown molding down there but I need to practice somewhere and paint grade primed crown molding is on sale at Menards.  I also got an offer to borrow an air compressor and finish nail gun from a coworker so that will definitely help the process.  I choose the down down stairs room because it is square and if I mess up too badly I'll just try and do the bathroom instead and reuse the wood.   I suppose if I mess up the bathroom I'll move to a closet or something but I'll keep practicing until I'm good enough to do the real project – crown molding around the built in bookshelves from last year.  

 

 

I am looking forward to the event this weekend.  I'll get to see a friends new baby AND my Bear is doing bear like things (for the non SCA/Northshield readers, the order of the bear is given once per reign to a person who has had a profound effect on the kingdoms personality).   I choose G because she does and inspires others to do real projects that improve the landscape for everyone.

 

Today was fairly productive, I have nailed down my trip.   Since my mom keeps track of the time zone I'm in, here is the plan;

 

CO   DATE      CITY-AIRPORT      TIME    FLIGHT NBR/CLASS    ST SERV/AMNT

--   ----      ------------      ----    ----------------    -- ---------

A SA 03MAR LV MINNEAPOLS/STPAUL  925A    NORTHWEST      217F OK BREAKFAST

           AR PORTLAND ORE       1104A                          0STOP 753

 

A SA 03MAR LV PORTLAND ORE      1225P    NORTHWEST        5C OK DINNER

     04MAR AR TOKYO-NARITA APT    405P                          0STOP 332

 

A SU 04MAR LV TOKYO-NARITA APT   540P   NORTHWEST       29C OK DINNER

           AR BUSAN               815P                          0STOP 757

 

A TU 06MAR LV BUSAN              840A    KOREAN AIR     875Y OK SNACK

           AR PU DONG ARPT/SHA    930A                          0STOP AB6

 

A TH 08MAR LV PU DONG ARPT/SHA   825A    CHINA EASTERN 5419Y OK SNACK

           AR CHONGQING          1125A                          0STOP 320

 

A FR 09MAR LV CHONGQING          305P    CHINA EASTERN 5422Y OK SNACK

           AR PU DONG ARPT/SHA    505P                          0STOP 320

 

A TU 13MAR LV PU DONG ARPT/SHA  1000A    NORTHWEST       26C OK DINNER

           AR TOKYO-NARITA APT    155P                          0STOP 744

 

A TU 13MAR LV TOKYO-NARITA APT   325P    NORTHWEST       20C OK DINNER

           AR MINNEAPOLS/STPAUL 1215P                           0STOP 744

 

With all these flights, I think I really need to just carry on everything so I need to get a good large carryon.   10 days with my boss and an engineer, this may be too fun to handle. 

No comments: