Monday, May 09, 2005

Interesting stats

I know, two posts in one day! Well my routine is that after I post I take a look through my visitor log just to see what sort of traffic I get. I get a kick out of the keyword searches that result in one of my pages. Here are a few interesting ones; Plant dermatitis, Heather wedding favors, monkey curtains, and my number one keyword search; Cyber World group. My name gets searched every so often but that really isn't an interesting stat at all.

As for visitors,

GoneSouth is my most loyal person I don't know but recognize the address
my parents are daily visitors
8K is my most loyal non family person, I know you are bored 8k, I'll try writing more interesting stuff
I also have fairly frequent hits from Josh, Jen, and Karen -

other then those 7 people there are 10 semi frequent IP address that I would love to know who you are so e-mail me or leave a comment.

So to my audience of approximately 17 people, have a great week

No comments: