Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday at last

Mood: Tired
Weather: cold

It doesn't feel like a Friday but I'm wearing jeans so it must be... Konrad left today at 5am so it was a weird sleeping night since Lars brought him to the airport and came back to sleep at 6 so I woke up a few extra times. It was fun having him around but now I get the good computer back ;) Tomorrow is an event that I need to finish an outfit for Lars and pack and find various things that have been packed for a few months and this is the first time I have needed them.

Did I say the last pack of flooring arrived? It did and hopefully Sunday we will complete the floor and maybe start moving in! We would need to do the thresholds and put all the molding back so I'm not confident of finishing on Sunday but I'll wait and see.

No comments: