Saturday, January 22, 2005

Lots of snow

Mood: Morning
Weather: deep snow

It snowed about a floor overall over the last two days, half a foot after I shoveled the driveway. I suppose I should go shovel again but it's so nice in side. All the other people are sleeping and I have all the computers to myself :) Today I plan on learning how to do Simon Delivers, the grocery service. They have more or less regular prices, not discount but not extra high either. I know I should just do it myself but working full time plus house stuff makes going to an extra store a real chore.

We still have a full house with my friend J coming over today too to do some sewing. I need to find all my sewing stuff. The plan today is a houpe for Lars, we will see what happens. I might need to order them all out of the house, their normal practice that takes them out of the way until 3 is canceled due to snow.

No comments: