Tuesday, October 17, 2006

365+ reasons to party

I found a fun  website today; http://holidayinsights.com .  I don't think I'll be celebrating all of these but what a fun list!  I can't believe I missed world egg day, eggs are my favorite.... meat?   I'm not even positive what food stuff an egg counts as but since the date has passed I am not going to spend too much time looking into it.  My favorite egg dish is Eggs Benedict, very good tasting (but not good for you).  Poached eggs are awesome especially if you put vinager in your boiling water they taste tangy.  I am going to add these to my google calendar so feel free to celebrate with me J

13 World Egg Day

14 Be Bald and Free Day

14 National Dessert Day - take an extra helping

15 Cane Safety Day

16 Bosses Day

16 Dictionary Day

17 Wear Something Gaudy Day

18 No Beard Day    

19 Evaluate Your Life Day

20 Brandied Fruit Day    

21 Count Your Buttons Day

22 National Nut Day

21  Sweetest Day Third Saturday of month

22  Mother-In-Law Day - fourth Sunday in October

23 National Mole Day

23 Tv Talk Show Host Day

24 United Nations Day    
     National Bologna Day

25 Punk for a Day Day

25 World Pasta Day

26 Mule Day

27 National Tell a Story Day - in Scotland and the U.K.

27 Navy Day

28 Plush Animal Lover's Day    

29 Hermit Day

28 Make a Difference Day -  fourth Saturday of the month, an opportunity for neighbors to help neighbors.

29 National Frankenstein Day

30 National Candy Corn Day

30 Mischief Night

31 Carve a Pumpkin Day - no surprise here

31 Halloween

31 Increase Your Psychic Powers Day

No comments: