Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday

I am torn between writing two different things.

 

#1. It is UN Day, and I really like the UN and I had a great time in college doing the model UN (we represented Canada) and I could write a nice cheerful post all about it

 

#2.  I'm in a bad work mood.  Someone did something dumb that creates a ton of work for very little gain and the best part is that this person hid it from all of us and so it was a fun surprise yesterday afternoon.   The mood carried to this morning when they tried to defend the decision (poorly).

 

For the first thing you may be amused but I'm really in too mad a mood to do the fun UN trip justice.   For the second, if I wrote more then this it might get me in trouble and it wouldn't help anything.

 

I think I'm going to do my other work and maybe get a nice big chocolate coffee (24 oz cup; 1 package of hot chocolate, apx 2 tablespoons of nondairy creamer, 1 tbs sugar, half the cup coffee, other half decaf, and a splash of water)

 

I can update on the shrink wrap the house project.  I am down to the down down stairs patio door and the windows in the spare bedrooms.   All other windows and doors are done.  I didn't get to make my draft dodgers because I left the huge bag of rice in the car Lars took to practice.   Yesterday I also cleaned our room, and the closet room, and the livingroom, and did the dishes.  Tonight I need to do homework and hopefully finish winterizing the house.   Patio furniture needs to come in and hoses need to be turned off and the last pile of leaves needs to be munched.  I feel better for ignoring the work problem, maybe there will be a UN post later today....

No comments: