Thursday, December 09, 2004

I have been inspired by Beanmom to create my own little space. I have a ton going on right now yet oddly open days. My job is on the dull side, I have to be here if something happens but most of the daily work is done pretty quickly. I just got married and my husband and I are buying a house next week. Ironically, on my birthday so he will probably never top this present. It is pretty nice though, it will be easy to remember how long we have been in the house. I usually figure out dates and time-lines in relation to a set thing in my life and then I can get the year from that.

Today so far is normal, we are having a good bye party for 2 people at work (2 people I like!) so it's a little depressing but they are both going to better jobs. The place I work is having issues, they are consolidating business so that may mean closing this location, it may not. This week they say we are here for about another year but who knows. Anyway, I'm looking for the next job step - something in project management or planning - I'm currently in purchasing and ready to move up a little. I don't want to be doing the same thing forever but I can't really change either because all my experience is in one area.

Ok, I'll try to limit my posts or I'll just chatter on forever.

No comments: