Wednesday, November 15, 2006

flu

I feel distinctly flu like today.  Last night I could not keep anything down and this morning I just feel delicate.  I need to decide if I want to go to school tonight, I am paying for the class and we have off next week for thanksgiving but I am getting an A and can afford to miss one.  I'll wait and see how I feel after lunch.  I did not do any reading last night at all but I could read at lunch...  on the positive side, my ear doesn't hurt much today, I don't think it was an infection as much as congestion from my flu/cold.

 

The one semi exciting thing I forgot to write about from Monday is that I changed my hair some.  I went in for a trim and came out with long bangs.  I'm not sure how I feel about them but I'm just not really fond of my face with glasses.   People at work think it makes me look younger.  My hair grows so fast that it will be grown out soon anyway so I'm not that worried about them.  I'll try and get a picture but it really isn't that big a change.

 

I don't feel too animated today so this might be it for the day -

No comments: