Saturday, November 18, 2006

How can you tell your hot tub has been idol too long


A frog is living it it...

Yes, finally, the hottub is fixed (temp sensor broke off the board) and I wanted to clean and fill it. I opened the lid and there was something that looked like a hornets nest by one of the controls. I poked it and it was soft and squishy and looked at me. I was expecting to break a papery nest so the slime was extra unexpected. I closed the lid and will deal with mr frog later. BTW, the hottub does NOT look like a swamp, I closed it clean so I think he was just hibernating there.

Edited 12/1 to add; Here is a picture of the little guy. I took him inside to look up his species and he is actually a toad and he is very common to this area. Once he reanimated I took him out to the garden and hopefully he dug a nice hole and went to hibernate again. Otherwise, I guess I killed the little guy...

No comments: