Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day 30

Today has been hectic – lots of things to do at work, both older projects and new emergencies.

 

I am at the offsite office on a Thursday because of the class yesterday so I went out to lunch with the friend who had the baby that is a girl (but was supposed to be a boy) because she lives close to this site.  It was nice to see her and the baby is very cute, I think she is a little bored at home.  

 

One thing I have not mentioned is the quality of the coffee at the offsite is poor.   Last week it came out in globs and today it is lukewarm and tastes burned.  I don't know why I keep trying but it is cold here so I just want a warm cup.  It suddenly went from 55 degrees to 7 over the last 24 hours.

 

Well, I feel like I should have something momentous to say about the final day of national blog month but really I have to run and do work.  If I come up with something I'll post it later but just in case, November has been fun, I will likely continue to post daily even when I don't have much to say because my parents read and it is my way of keeping them in touch with my life in between phone calls.  If you are a 'new' person leave me a note or something in comments, I have noticed that my stats are way up.

 

Later

No comments: